PROTOTYPES and 3D PRINTING
BIEFFE PROJECT is equipped with a laboratory dedicated to Rapid Manufacturing, prototyping and small series production that uses the most modern technologies of industry 4.0.
BIEFFE PROJECT has the main 3D printing technologies using Stratasys® printers
- 3D print FDM produces products in the definitive plastic material. We use materials with exceptional mechanical properties, suitable for prototyping and for mass production such as (ABS Carbon, ASA, ULTEM, NYLON)
- 3D print POLYJET allows you to build models in different plastic materials suitable for the production of style prototypes.
- 3D print SLA optimized for dentistry. Technology that allows the production of pieces in a wide range of light-curing resins, including the biocompatible resin Biomed Clear.
- METAL SINTERING SLM allows to make components in metal alloys (Aluminum, Steel and Titanium). Through Generative Design it is possible to create ultralight and resistant structural components. With this technology it is possible to recreate discontinued metal spare parts.
3D Print FDM
3D Print Polyjet
3D print SLA
Sinterizzazione Metalli SLM
- We perform mechanical machining, prototypes, templates, equipment with a 3-axis CNC machining center. We use metal materials, plastics, polyurethane boards for maquettes and PMMA.
3D Scan and Reverse Engineering
- We perform 3D Scans for small and large objects, we can digitize any type of object.
- We provide our experience to re-engineer the product, with the most advanced 3D CAD.